The MERZ compact switches of the series ML0-ML7 are available for a power range from 16A - 630A. They are available as ON/OFF switches in open and enclosed design.
The term „Compact Switch“ is common practice in the industry and describes a design of disconnect switches. It is about On-Off switches arranged for switchboard installation. In the majority of cases the switches are drafted for snap-on DIN rail mounting, base mounting or front mounting in the door. The terminal screws are all accessible from one side and are situated in line of the conduct. The Compact Switches are classified in 3 groups starting with the basic series ML0 with applications from 16A to 32A. The well proven series ML1 to ML3 from 25A up to 125A and the high-performance series ML4- ML7 from 125A to 630A.
Specifications at a glance:
- Robust and modular design
- Open and enclosed version
- Very compact design
- Very fast shut off time
- High speed disconnecting device
- High-quality contacts for a long lifetime
- ML0-ML3 according to IEC 60947 and UL508, ML4-ML7 with CE marking
- Customized solutions on request