The MERZ DC Switches are specifically designed to disconnect a wide range of DC loads.
The MERZ DC Switches are developed for the DC area switch disconnectors. They are specially designed for use in the field of photovoltaics.
The product range includes series that can safely carry a current of 16A to 160A and safely switch off and disconnect generator opencircuit voltages up to 1500VDC. The switches are available for front and bottom mounting and they are approved by IEC 60947-1 / -3, CCC and UL508i.
Specifications at a glance:
- Robust and modular design
- Positive opening contacts
- Very compact design
- High speed disconnecting device
- High-quality contacts for a long lifetime
- Multipolar solutions for 1-3 MPPT
- Suitable for high ambient temperatures
- Customized solutions on request