The MERZ UVR Switches with undervoltage release are available for a power range from up to 50A. The undervoltage release switch (UVR) is an electromechanical device which automatically shuts down when the supply voltage falls below a certain value. In such case the handle moves back to the OFF-position. The switch has been designed to open its contacts (release-free) even though the handle is eventually blocked.
The undervoltage release is required in many countries especially for machines with rotating tools.
Specifications at a glance:
- Robust and modular design
- Open and enclosed version
- Very compact design
- Very fast shut off time
- Power range up to 50A
- Contacts open themselves at blocked handle (free release)
- High-quality contacts for a long lifetime
- Customized solutions on request