MERZ - String Box
MERZ STRING BOX - MSB-244-16-1000-MDM-BC
Merz String boxes are switchboards designed to connect and protect PV strings and arrays. These include a Merz DC load break disconnector, series MDC that ensures a safe and reliable operation. Optionally, it can be equipped with a surge protection devices, overcurrent protection like fuses, fast connectors type MC4 or similar and everything integrated in enclosures with a high protection degree, suitable for outdoor use.
- 4 incoming / outgoing strings each / 2 MPPT`s
- Maximum Voltage 1005 VDC
- Incoming : Max Current per String 16A / Max Strom per MPPT 32A (16A per String)
- Outgoing : Max Current per String 16A (32A per MPPT) acc. IEC 60947
- Cross section 4mm² up to 6mm²
- Connection type MC4 Plug / Socket
- SPD Typ 2 by EN 50539-11
- Protection degree and impact resistance IP65; IK08 acc. IEC 60529
- Enclosure Dimensions 12 DIN 218x308x118,8 mm
Your individual String Box - Tailored for your project.
We have the solution for you.
→ Please feel free to contact us.
+49 7971 / 252-252